Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What does Marty Bass Have Against the Buckeye State?

I listen to the same station every morning on my way to work. Back in December when the Browns BEAT the Steelers the weather guy commented that the only person happier than him about that happening (because it was good for the hometown Ravens) was Tim Tebow because he wouldn't have to go to Cleveland. At the time I thought he was rather obnoxious but that is par for the course, people around here think it was awful of the Colts to move to Indianapolis but its all Cleveland's fault that the lost the Browns. I can't tell you how many times I've been told "its just not the same, they didn't leave in the middle of the night." Okay, they left in broad daylight but it was no less of a tragedy to Browns fans left without a team.

This morning, I get into the car and again, Marty Bass is bad mouthing the Buckeye state, today he called the Professional Football Hall of Fame an overrated tourist attraction stuck in the middle of nowhere Ohio--paraphrased but accurate in its sentiment I do believe. Perhaps he'd like to move the Pro Football HOF to Baltimore too? How about the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame?

OK, end of rant. Come on Marty, what is up with the Ohio hate thing?

No comments: